Optimization of the user experience and international expansion for a shoe e-commerce site
Our client, a major player in the sale of shoes online, wanted to improve the user experience of its website and expand its presence in international markets. To meet these needs, we carried out a mission in two main stages:
- Front-End fixes and improvements:
We started by analyzing the existing website to identify potential user interface and usability issues. Following this analysis, we have made several improvements and optimizations, including:
- Improved navigation on the site, making the menus clearer and more accessible;
- Optimization of page loading times, to provide a smoother and faster user experience;
- Implementation of a responsive design for a better experience on mobile devices;
- Improved product display, with higher quality images and more detailed descriptions;
- Integration of advanced search and filter functionalities to facilitate product discovery.
- Installing and configuring Shopify Markets:
In order to support our client in its international expansion, we installed and configured the Shopify Markets application on its site. This application makes it easy to manage sales and shipments to multiple international markets. Actions taken in this phase include:
- Configuration of currencies and exchange rates for each target market;
- Implementation of the automatic translation of the content of the site according to the preferred language of the visitor;
- Configuration of delivery costs and taxes for each country;
- Integration of local payment methods to facilitate transactions with international customers.
With these enhancements and the installation of Shopify Markets, our client is now able to deliver an optimized online shopping experience and grow their business globally.